Thursday, June 4, 2009

11- Store Your Information

On Sunday, the 24th May 2009 ..

Today, I went to the library and borrowed some useful book and looked through them. Also, I downloaded the PHP program from the internet which called “php coder”. I tried to use and play with it but I found it complicated. However, I started to understand it and I and my friend “Marwa” asked our classmate “Hafsa” to help me us in starting with quires and their codes. She really gave us her precious time to teach us the PHP codes. We sat with her and she taught us step by step how to create a code in PHP, how to make it work, and how to test it. We really understood it fully and now we are able to start coding and building our database.
After a long suffer, We were able to finish the PHP coding for Query 12. We were finished the Query 12 and tested it using the XAMPP (phpAdmin) website, and it worked.

Thaaaaaaaaaaank you my friend “Hafsa” :D .. You really saved me ..



No comments:

Post a Comment